PHiQ assists clients and their advisors to identify operational and commercial issues, and to implement practical measures that address those issues.
Conduct a functional review of the business, using the data gathered to:
- produce an expert report that critically evaluates operational and financial performance in the context of relevant markets, and identifies potential process efficiencies (to improve profit) and governance measures (to mitigate risk); and
- identify strategic commercial initiatives (both supply and sales side), that are designed to increase sales revenue and/or margins.
The functional review, and related analysis, is conducted over a 4 to 6 week period, and involves the following:
- 4 to 6 meetings (plus email and telephone dialogue) with client stakeholders and management, to gather information about the internal and external business environment, historical information, and discuss findings gleaned from the analysis of data;
- a series of non-prejudicial, on-site meetings with administrative, engineering or design, sales, production, and management staff, occurring over 3 or 4 days, covering various areas of business operations;
- analysis of available financial and operational data;
- reviewing competitor websites, marketing materials, and related publications;
- procuring and reviewing available research materials;
- high level risk analysis of recommendations; and
- development of a preliminary action plan, including a high level strategic overview and organisational structure, and immediate operational measures.
PHiQ assists with the implementation of recommendations made in the functional review via:
- Business Coaching, comprising regular telephone calls, emails, and meetings that provide clients with guidance on the implementation of recommended strategies and initiatives; or
- Strategic Services, wherein PHiQ assumes a hands-on role in revising and implementing operational, financial and commercial strategies.